STATUS UPDATE (June 24, 2021)
– Program A (Alberta Youth (under 30 years old)): FIRST Jobs Pilot Program – Round 1 (ending March 2021): Participant Companies, should have now all completed their close-out information (sent to firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Program Series B (WIL – Work Integrated Learning for Alberta Students): FIRST Jobs WIL Pilot Program – Summer 2021 Session: Registration Now Closed, but stay tuned for information on Fall 2021 Sessions. Remote Work Experience takes place July-Nov.
– Program Series C (Program for Professionals): NExT Level Jobs Pilot Program – Summer 2021 Session: Technology Alberta is pleased to announce the NExT Level careers program – providing business and technical project opportunities from Alberta’s Novel Engineering and Technology (NExT) product-based companies. Alberta business and technical professionals who take on these small projects have visibility to the exciting NExT Level Career opportunities – and can make a difference in both growing these companies and Alberta’s entrepreneurial tech sector.
Registration Now Open.
– Program Series D (WIL – Work Integrated Learning for Alberta Students): FIRST Jobs WIL Pilot Program – Winter Cohort in October (Cohort 3), with part-time remote work starting for successful applicants in January 2022:
- Registration for companies is NOW OPEN.
- Registration for Post-secondary students is now closed.
Find more about our past pilot job program, click here.