Life Sciences Entrepreneurs: Growing Tech Companies in Alberta
Join Technology Alberta in the Edmonton Research Park for a hosted lunch during Life Sciences Week. Network, and hear from a panel of Award-winning Life Sciences Companies and how they are growing in Alberta, effectively addressing their Talent needs through collaborations, grants, and new programs
This Business-Networking event provides an opportunity to connect, collaborate, and share insights, fostering growth and innovation within the community.
Date: Wednesday, September 27, 12:00 -2:00 PM – Lunch will be Provided
Location: 9650 20 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB
- Rajan Gupta, COO of Nanospeed Diagnostics,
- Hoda Soboh, CEO of Nyah Health,
- Mehadi Sayed, President and CEO of Clinisys,
- Paramita Chaudhuri Basu, Director, Programs & Ecosystem Development, Applied Pharmaceutical Innovation,
- Gail Powley, President of Technology Alberta
Please note that by registering for a ticket, you recognize that photos and videos taken at this event may include your participation – and you provide consent for their use for future promotional and marketing purposes.