Alberta Digital Traction is a funding program of up to $50,000 for small-and medium-sized Alberta enterprises (SMEs) that have software development at the core of one or more of their products and/or services.
Qualified candidates are those that intend to rapidly scale in the global marketplace to accelerate their revenue growth.
We offer the funding to help qualified Alberta SMEs cover eligible expenses required to complete up to three milestones that demonstrate they’ve attained digital traction. We’ve listed the eligible milestone activities below.
Do you qualify for the Alberta Digital Traction program?
The program is a good fit for high potential, scaling, digital Alberta SMEs that have:
- an existing relationship with an approved Alberta-based entrepreneur program or a Technology Development Advisor (See the program guide for more information),
- a digital innovation that offers a significant competitive advantage over existing solutions,
- a minimum viable product to test,
- a technology that could scale up in one to two years, if successful, and
- customer acquisition targets and strategy for the next three years.
How the program works
The application portal for the program is now open!
We are accepting applications until August 5, 2021, at 4:30 P.M. The next program call will be Fall 2021.
Are you interested in applying?
- Familiarize yourself with the program documents below,
- Obtain a letter of support from an approved Alberta-based entrepreneur program/coach, and
- Access our applicant portal to submit your application online.
- Any questions? Contact us at email@example.com 403-210-5229.