Two thirds of all SME’s go bankrupt following a cyberattack. Over 80% get hacked again.
Working jointly with the National Research Council and In-Sec-M, Ammolite Analytx
supports SME’s to adopt better cybersecurity practices and reduce the impact of
cyberattacks. This specially designed program offers qualified SME’s a personalized approach
in the form of consulting services targeting, among other things, the following areas:
- Protection of IT infrastructure or services against cyber attacks
- Compliance with information security or data privacy laws, regulations, or standards
- Development of new cybersecurity solutions and cybersecure architecture
Why is cyber security important?
- Canadian businesses are noticing an increase in cyber
attacks year after year
- The financial and reputational costs of a security breach
are enormous and can put a business at risk
- Cyber security measures put in place provide a
competitive advantage to organizations
- Adopting sound cyber security practices reduce the risk
of successful cyber attacks and ensures compliance with
regulations and standards
How to benefit from the program:
- Contact Ammolite Analytx at c[email protected] and as your service provider, we
will provide you with 25 hours of cybersecurity consulting services and a report
summarizing the engagement. Please request Ammolite Analytx to your ITA and In-Sec-M.
- Contact your Industrial Technology Advisor (ITA) at the National Research Council of
Canada (NRC) Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP) or contact NRC-IRAP
directly at 1-877-994-4727 to have an ITA assigned to you.
- To assess your eligibility, you need to present your company and your cyber security
needs to the ITA for the Consulting Services Program. If you are eligible, the ITA will submit
the request for consulting services to In-Sec-M. The costs of the engagement will
be covered by NRC-IRAP except for a $250 fee.
- In-Sec-M will contact you to present the program and better understand your needs.
Ammolite Analytx will be assigned to your file and a kick-off meeting will be scheduled.
This program is
can cover more
than 90% of the
costs of a
A N A LYTX
Examples of some of our mandates:
- Protecting your business from cyber attacks
- Identification of vulnerabilities in operational systems through Pentesting and reviews
- Recommendations to protect your operations to reduce risk
- Best practice advisory for remote work
- Guidance on setting up a cybersecurity awareness program
- Comply with legislation, regulations, or standards
- Coaching on the certification requirements for standards such as HIPPA, ISO/IEC 27007:2011,
ISO/IEC 27002:2013, CIS, NIST, PCI Web app security, Cloud security, SOC 1, SOC2, CMMC
- Coaching on complying with local and international laws, regulations, and standards such as the
Canada’s Privacy Act or the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Coaching on complying with digital identity standards
- Developing a Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA) for a service
- Identifying and developing innovative cybersecurity solutions
- Coaching for the development of innovative cybersecurity solutions
- Coaching for the integration of privacy by design and security by design in new system
Ammolite Analytx accelerates threat intelligence by solving complex technical security
Ammolite Analytx, with its extensive network of cybersecurity experts across Canada, provides
organizations with access to expertise and state-of-the-art technologies to protect against
malicious and costly cyberattacks.