500+ Mentors & Investors
Who We Are
Since 2016 Connection Silicon Valley (CSV) has focused on helping Canadian startups connect into the Silicon Valley tech ecosystem; gain quick, early traction in their business; and access global funding sources.
The Access to Global Capital (A2GC) Accelerator program is designed specifically to help Alberta startups navigate the extensive, and often ambiguous, early-stage ecosystem towards their first institutional fundraise.
We are committed to connecting the Canadian startup ecosystem to Silicon Valley, and the world.
We have run 16 accelerator programs, supported over 180 startups, made 1000’s of connections, and engaged with 100’s of founders, operators and executives as speakers, mentors and pitch support.
Why Join Us
Three big reasons why startups fail:
- Gap in Foundational Knowledge – including a lack of understanding of key fundraising elements such as cap-tables and venture economics; in-depth market assessment and a growth mindset.
- Gap in Business Model – including unsatisfactory validation of problem-solution fit, product-market fit, and an unclear understanding of the target customer and consumer behavior patterns.
- Gap in Execution – including rushing to raise without a strategy, minimal or no metrics including a clear plan to reach milestones and build traction, or the inability to identify business risks and/or de-risking them.
Apply To A2GC
We are looking for Edmonton & Calgary’s most innovative tech companies and currently accepting applications for our Access to Global Capital program.
Applications are open until September 15th.
- Based in the Edmonton or Calgary region
- MVP established or Product in Market (exceptions for Life Science companies)
- Looking to raise Pre-Seed or Seed capital within the next year
Click here for more information.