So in addition to planning to finish off your projects for the year, or signing up for courses and keeping up with the continuous-learning tradition for the new year – what are the traditions your office has for celebrating the end-of-year, or welcoming the new year?
Whether it is:
– Potluck lunches for great multi-cultural sharing opportunities, or
– Home-made sweets/cookie/chocolate exchanges, sharing generational-proud family recipes or new talents
– Sending Signed-Seasonal Cards or e-cards to Customers and Champions
– Hosting Christmas Coffees or Open Houses
– Cool to see this “Best of All Worlds” Combined – with this amazing example from RUNWITHIT and the United Way – through their annual Hackathon Challenge! The goal is to raise funds and generate insights for the United Way, and they are asking the community to vote on 1 of 3 potential scenarios to be modeled – focusing on supporting vulnerable communities.
Does your office have any community or specifically Tech Traditions? Whether “Pi Day” on March 14, or office-bridge parties or mini-golf competitions – contact us, to share the joy,
Share your stories to [email protected], and win six – “I
Alberta tech” mugs for your team.
Celebrate, Pay it Forward, and See you soon,